The model 1864 is a spacious gun case from the PantzerGlass Series, with a door and two side walls glazed. The PantzerGlass Series is designed as a heavy duty safe with armored glass in the door. The PantzerGlass Series is the perfect safe for hunters, sport shooters or collector. The cabinet is marked a certification label, confirming the S1 class standard.
- Designed to support up to 14-guns (Rifles or Shotguns)
- In the upper part, glass, adjustable shelves for handguns or accessories;
- Movable gun holders and shelves with the possibility of any height adjustment;
- External hinges, enabling the door to be opened 180 degrees;
- Color field cover in the interior;
- Indoor LED lighting, controlled by remote control or smartphone.
A fully adjustable interior is standard and available in several different options.
|Resistance class / standard
|Outside dimensions (H x W x D)
||1750 x 1000 x 500 (mm)
|Gun Storage Space (H x W x D)
||1650 x 900 x 400 (mm)
|Lock Type (standard)
||Key lock - A class certified
||Three-arm handle S713-III (black)
|Hinge side (standard)
||Diameter 25mm; 4 horizontal, 2 vertical
||RAL 7016 Anthracite
|Number of shelves
|Type of glass in the door
||Bulletproof glass / secure, anti-theft
|Glass class / standard
||BR3/EN 1063:2002 i P7B/EN 356:2000
|Glass dimensions (H x W x D)
||1540 x 680 x 25 (mm)
||LED RGB controlled by remote control
||2 in the back wall & 2 in the floor
The photos presenting the offered model are for illustration only. The product shown in the photos was produced according to the customer's order. The appearance of the ordered gun cabinet may be different from the one presented in the photo, depending on the choice of interior layout, selected locks and handles and the color of the body.